Monday, April 21, 2008

Book is Pt. 1 of the map home

Somebody asked me why I wrote "To my Beloved Eve..."
I wrote the book, because I'm grateful for women, and because I was angry at God for the screwed up world we live in. It's easy to blame God because He doesn't argue, and there is some satisfaction to venting one's rage at the Almighty...but it's an illusion, really.

There is no one else to blame for the mess we're in as a human race - BUT - if there is a way in, there has to be a way out.

Adam had it all, then lost it all, then tries to get it back, then realizes it's not so easy... that's the story of anyone who's ever won and lost. Some lose big - like Adam and Eve - and some lose small. That is the human condition.

After finishing the book I realized something; Adam and Eve are very, very similar to many people I know. It makes me think that they really did exist and enjoyed a real Paradise.

Which means we can get back there, via the same route we left - with God's help.

No comments: